Friday, April 8, 2011

Wanted: My Humor

WANTED


Name: Humor Jones
Owner: Coffee Bean
Height: 2 ft. 1 in.
Weight: 2 lbs
Hair Color: He has no hair
Eye Color: He has no eyes
Date last seen: 01/01/11
This humor is quite dangerous! He was last seen wearing a 'I'm Da Bitch' shirt and riding a unicorn. He may be distinguished by the Harry Potter scar on his forehead. He may try to disguise himself as a coffee bean...So coffee drinkers please be careful! If you happen to see him, do not catch him, call my assistant, shitpoo . If caught, you may be in danger of peeing your pants, the use of vulgarity, a highly disturbing way of thinking, laughing by yourself making you seem crazy to other people, the "weirdo" status, and seeming "high." There will be a generous reward for who ever finds him.

If you still have no idea of what my humor is capable of, please click here.
If that still doesn't seem twisted enough, click here.

Please, bring him alive!!

Hanny the coffee bean


3 comments:

  1. I am putting on my Private Eye wardrobe as we speak.
    In case I find him, I'll keep him, unless you are willing to pay the ransom. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha but I'm already paying a reward.

    -Coffee Bean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will hide until it is safe to come out and report any sightings.

    ReplyDelete

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb