As my birthday soon approaches, I started to think about what it is that I am doing with my life. The result of these thoughts were none the less disastrous. I went through a one day mood shift that only made me look like a mental patient.
Well after a few weeks in thought, I decided that I had to do something about my situation and so I did.
Things I am doing:
1. I am making a really cool video counting down to my leap year birthday (I'll be sharing it soon enough).
2. I have gone to my college career service to fix my resume and cover letter, which i will soon use to get another job.
3. I have applied for a writing position at examiner.com (Let's see how that goes...)
4. I have a new camera and a new photography site: http://flavors.me/hannya
5. I have been reading more books to improve my vocabulary and writing skills.
Though it does not seem like enough, it is a good start, but hopefully things will go towards the path I want them to go and once they do I'll put up pretty unicorn pictures up on the blog to show my happiness.
Hanny the coffee bean