We here at Two Beans Or Not Two Beans have recently been granted The Versatile Blogger Award!
*cheers, fanfare, confetti and ticker tape parade*
As with most blogger awards, its acceptance comes with having to earn it by following as set of rules. So, without further ado, the procedures are as follows:
Nominate 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
These lucky fellows are none other than:
1. Invader Stu from Invading Holland. One of my (Barb) favorite blogs of ALL TIME. A fair warning, though: you may bust a gut laughing when you read about his hilarious cultural shock life in the lowlands.
2. Emily from Emily in the Glass. Emily writes beautifully about France and wines and takes awesome photography.
3. Seilann from Sand from a Distant Shore. Her blog is quite underground, so be sure to channel your inner hipster when you read it.
4. Neenuh over at Francey Pants. Her talented Minnesotan humor needs more exposure, folks.
5. Tricia at Confessions of a Recovering Cynic. She's going to publish a book soon!
6. Crazy Cris at Here, There and Everywhere. Her hiking journeys across Spain are simply gorgeous!
7. Joanna at Dehydration and Procrastination. Whenever she posts new cartoons, it is magical.
8. Ash from Ash-Matic Does Things. This new-comer is indeed up and coming with a blogging punch! His imaginative take on activities are hilarious and featured with cartoons.
9. Brandon and Bryan from A Beer for the Shower. Start reading their blog posts and cartoons and you won't stop until you've reached the very beginning of it...or have died from laughter.
10. Harley from 1., b., Platypus....Her various topics will keep you reading. Some will make you think and others will make you laugh (One of coffee bean's favorite reads).
11. Doublexuan from Whiny Pencil. He is an illustrator with some AMAZING illustrations. Check it out and be amazed!
12. Dave from Blogography. His cartoons are just too cute and he always has a good story to tell. He also has some nice pictures on his posts.
13. The person from Arguing with a Doughnut. Has crazy cartoons :D You will love it!
14. Amy from Geek with Curves. If you like all geeky things, like me, then you will simply love this blog. (Coffee bean especially loves all the good youtube videos!!)
15. The person from Ikea Hackers. Coffee bean loves all things from Ikea!! So she just couldn't help herself...
(To the award's recipients: even if you don't participate in these sort of posts, or have won it previously, just know that we do genuinely love your blogs and wanted to show some recognition!)
In the same post, add The Versatile Blogger Award.
(Please take a moment to "ooh" and "ahh" at its glorious green splendor.)
In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
That honor befalls upon none other than the lovely Anna Smith over at Universal Gibberish and Mik from Stylish Obsessions! Thank you so much!
In the same post, share seven completely random pieces of information about yourself.
Since there are two of us, we've decided to divide the Random Facts in half. Therefore, each fact will be evenly distributed by 3.5. You can read about these facts at the end of the rules list.
In the same post, include this set of rules.
Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Right. So, here are the Seven Random Facts about us, Coffee Bean and French Bean. We will also refer to ourselves in the third person because it will help distinguish who said what; please don't think we are pretentious like The Jerk Mido from Ocarina of Time.
French Bean and Coffee Bean met at the same high school, but due to the difference in their graduating years, they only ever shared one class together: yearbook.
Coffee bean has a strange addiction to keys (i.e. key earrings, key necklaces, decorative keys etc...).
She has more key items somewhere. By the way, the earrings you see, she made them herself.
If it weren't so detrimental to her health, French Bean would happily subsist on nothing but ice cream, café cubano, medianoche sandwiches and Stacy's "Simply Naked" Pita Chips.
But mostly ice cream.
Hating the same routine and look, coffee bean changes her hair color/style every so often.
French Bean has a D.J. alter ego (who will be coming soon to a birthday blog post near you).
Being a social drinker, coffee bean is proud to say that she can chug beer and other alcoholic drinks.
coffee bean does have a picture of her chugging down beer, but she rather not show it. Instead she will show you a picture of this fruity drink.
To prevent any psychological distress, French Bean's underwear somehow needs to (rather illogically) either complement or coordinate with her wardrobe.
Take, for instance, this photo of her wearing a frilly top with red flowers.
We are so happy to have had such an award bestowed on our blog! Thanks once again from both of us!