Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Living Dead Unicorn

I have come to the conclusion that I should never EVER write a book. As I mentioned to Barb earlier today, my book would be a horror story with commercials.

Yes, commercials....


in writing and drawing. If you still do not follow as to what I mean by commercials, allow me to demonstrate the following book idea.

My epic book of awesomeness: The living dead unicorn.













Need anymore proof as to why I should not write a book?

(English majors/Professional writers/Grammar critics...save the red ink I know half this whole post would be oozing in red).

(This "book" is mine and the idea is mine. Don't copy!)

-Hanny the coffee bean

6 comments:

  1. This year, I will get you a red pen for Christmas. Bimbo with an apostrophe S? You're lucky I'm NOT part of that rioting crowd in the audience...

    Also: ROFL!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...isn't what you've described called a magazine? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which is why I shouldn't be writing books in the first place (why do you think I'm studying for MAGAZINE journalism? XD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. good laugh. You should copyright the idea and write the book...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Etoile: If I were to write the book a lot of people would be scared to be near me, thinking I'm some crazy wacko. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what it is but I'm hoping their is a unicorn in a hole under my Christmas tree this year.

    ReplyDelete

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb