Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nineteen Year-Old Self Vs. The Present Me

If I had a time machine, I would pay my nineteen year-old self a visit. Once I see her POW! I would punch her right in the face. The reason for such a thought is due to the fact that my nineteen year-old self was a brat. This behavior was most noted in relationships, especially when it came to a "certain" someone. This "certain" someone really liked her and eventually they started to go out, but she was immature about many things. I mean this girl was just cruel in her ways, not that she was trying to be, but what do you expect from a resented girl?

Well as many good things, the relationship ended.

(It wasn't all her fault, but not the point).

So in the end, he ended up breaking her heart, which turned into a mad vicious cycle.

(Translation: She kept getting hurt throughout the years).

Ever since then, I have been stuck in this mad vicious cycle of getting my heart broken...

The following daydream may or may not consist of blood. Please note that the author of this post is not responsible for any damages or staining of clothes, utensils, and anything else that might get damaged or stained.

As a result of these tormenting thoughts, I ended up daydreaming with hunting down my nineteen year-old self.



The Daydream. June. 08, 2010, 12:25 am.

As I made my way out of the time machine, I saw a familiar place called "school". This "school" was exactly the way I remembered it; from spider webs on the corners to mold covering bits of the walls. It was all too familiar to me, but as to where my nineteen year-old self could be? that was a mystery to me. Oblivious to everything going on around me; focused on finding my nineteen year-old target, I bumped into what I thought was a wall. "Babe, are you okay?" he asked. My eyes widened as I choked on my own saliva; it couldn't possibly be, but it was. It was my one and only "certain" someone. I looked around me to see if my nineteen year-old self was anywhere around me, but everyone had dispersed. "You okay?" he repeated, as he looked at me with curiosity. "Uh yes I am," I said taking a few steps back. "Then stop backing away, silly." He said, as he took a few steps forward and grabbed me by the waist. He looked into my eyes and softly kissed me on the lips...

*Falls off chair*

BAM!

*Gets up from the floor*

sorry where was I...

So I went around the gym to see if my nineteen year-old self was there, but she was not. Where can she be I wondered as I turned the corner. Just then the bookstore door opened, and there she was with a bag full of books.



And that is how I ended up beating up my nineteen year-old self.

I am in no way responsible for my lack of telling a story, and punctuation mistakes. (Ok I am, but at least you got a nice picture!)




Hanny The Coffee Bean






No comments:

Post a Comment

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb