Friday, August 20, 2010

Meh the Blob

My mood alters dramatically on a daily or hourly basis. I could feel like I could conquer the world with my smile and then, suddenly, I release all motivation to even lift a finger, let alone get out of the house to go somewhere. When I am overcome by these feelings, I feel like such a blasé blob. An utter blob of meh completely zapped of energy.






















The weekend is about to start! The sun is shining today and I see nothing but blue skies! I should be excited about doing something. Anything.

MEH.

Barb the French Bean

9 comments:

  1. Yeah been there too. Sometimes I wish for rain on a Saturday because then i can justify staying in all day and doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate feeling like that. It's such a drag, nothing sounds good, fun doesn't seem like fun, and so on. It does go away, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see that Meh isn't alone with its sentiments. :-)

    I find that a good cure for Meh syndrome is just to force yourself to get out of the house regardless of how much you don't want to.

    -French Bean

    ReplyDelete

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb