Friday, December 30, 2011

Coffee Bean's Grand Adventure!

As many of you might have read I went to England for Christmas and spent a good week there. Well now I am back and with so much to write about! Of course I will not bore you with so many details, but I will tell you about a few crazy things that happened, a few funny observations and of course I will show off some pics.


Since I have so much to talk about I will do it all in different posts and wait until I tell you all about my visit to the pub, the druggie, the handsome English man that I stayed with, the crazy guys in queen costumes around Westminister and so much MORE!

So stay tuned! You'll have quite a laugh.

Hanny the Coffee Bean

3 comments:

  1. ¿Què hi tinc jo a veure, digueu-me homes,
    amb les espases i les batalles?
    L'única estrella que prenc per guia
    és la del gaudi i de la música.
    Feliç any 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to hearing some crazy stories about my home city :p

    ReplyDelete

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb